- Add the –install-test-requirements command line option.
- Add the –install-extra-requirements command line option.
- Add from future import absolute_import to make the extension safe on older Python versions.
- Make it safe to use without a setup_requires keyword.
- Fix setup.py test. It was hanging forever unless you passed it additional parameters.
- Added read_requirements_from_file function.
Worked around a problem with py.test output capturing and Python 3.x. It looks like they are patching sys.stdout and friends with something that does not have a errors attribute so distutils/log.py is blowing up on line 30: if stream.errors == 'strict'.
For some reason, switching to --capture=sys seems to work correctly. I have a feeling that this will be fixed when py.test 2.6 shows up.
- Initial revision that supported the requirements command.